Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro Hi to all, i am Sinisha a domainer from Ireland

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

enab

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got into the domaining industry a year ago, but knew very little about it already in 2011' , but only recently i join dnForum, i am very excited about it, looking forward to get to know new, interesting and knowledgeable people from different backgrounds but ultimately with same domaining interest. "Domain Investment" Buy & Sell, domain name/new project development.

Wishing to all of us much success in our future domaining endeavours

Warm Regards, Sinisha

Domain summit 2024

enab

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Daniel, much appreciated, it feels nice to be welcomed, by the way, many congrats on closing the deal on your recent absolutely fantastic sale cloud.io on flippa, wish you many more similar or even better sells, hope to talk to you some more, sometime..

Regards, Sinisha

Daniel Levi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Daniel, much appreciated, it feels nice to be welcomed, by the way, many congrats on closing the deal on your recent absolutely fantastic sale cloud.io on flippa, wish you many more similar or even better sells, hope to talk to you some more, sometime..

Regards, Sinisha

Thanks Sinisha! Feel free to shoot me a message anytime. I'm also on Skype: dlevi812

enab

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome on board.
You need to buy a bigger wallet because the old one will not fit all your money!

Thank you Johnn, thanks for welcoming me, its appreciated, you most definitely put a big smile on my face, cant stop smiling, some thoughts are going through my head right now, one of them is that even my old wallet was never properly unpacked, but hopefully from your mouth into my new wallet !! and thanks again for your positive thought..

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNF :)

enab

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNF :)

Hi Katherine

Thank you very much, nice to be here, it will be my pleasure interacting with you all, talk soon

Cheers

DavidH

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome Sinisha :)

I will be visiting Ireland in a couple of weeks - will be in Northern Ireland (Belfast) for a week for the Tall Ships Race and then touring Ireland for a week in my camper van afterwards :)

enab

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome Sinisha :)

I will be visiting Ireland in a couple of weeks - will be in Northern Ireland (Belfast) for a week for the Tall Ships Race and then touring Ireland for a week in my camper van afterwards :)

Hi David,

Thank you for the warm welcome, very kind of you, I heard about tall ships race up in Belfast, I was just checking the official site, looks like there will be about 50 ships divided in 4 groups a,b,c, and d, which one is yours ? its a world class event isn't it? I am sure you will have lovely time, enjoy.. I am based in Cork, give us a shout if you coming down this way, talk soon.

cheers mate
Sinisha

DavidH

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi David,

Thank you for the warm welcome, very kind of you, I heard about tall ships race up in Belfast, I was just checking the official site, looks like there will be about 50 ships divided in 4 groups a,b,c, and d, which one is yours ? its a world class event isn't it? I am sure you will have lovely time, enjoy.. I am based in Cork, give us a shout if you coming down this way, talk soon.

cheers mate
Sinisha

I am going to help the RNLI with their fundraising at the event - fourth time I have done this. I have been an RNLI branch secretary for the last 25 years and in fact Durham Branch is this year a Regional Winner in the Branch Category of the RNLI National Supporter Awards - one of only five in the whole country out of 1,100 branches and fundraising groups !!!

The Tall Ships race is definitely a world class event and can attract up to 500k visitors to a host port over the usually four or five day visit.

Unfortunately this time I will probably not get as far south as Cork - I want to explore the Atlantic Way and will probably get as far south as Galway, then next time cross from Merseyside to Dublin and do the southern part of Ireland.

(One of the domain names I have is Cobh.com !)

enab

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am going to help the RNLI with their fundraising at the event - fourth time I have done this. I have been an RNLI branch secretary for the last 25 years and in fact Durham Branch is this year a Regional Winner in the Branch Category of the RNLI National Supporter Awards - one of only five in the whole country out of 1,100 branches and fundraising groups !!!

The Tall Ships race is definitely a world class event and can attract up to 500k visitors to a host port over the usually four or five day visit.

Unfortunately this time I will probably not get as far south as Cork - I want to explore the Atlantic Way and will probably get as far south as Galway, then next time cross from Merseyside to Dublin and do the southern part of Ireland.

Hi David

great fundraising event, congrats on your long dedicated career and on winning this year branch cat., you must be proud for the achievement, enjoy the drive down up to Galway, I am sure you have good "Craic" as the Corkonians would say.., its a nice place to visit, just give as a shout when you traveling next down this way, be my pleasure to meet you..

Also great names you own, and well done on cobh.com, great and only four letters, meaningful.. apart selling it, which I saw you are, did you taught on developing and capitalizing that way, I am almost certain there in Cobh would be few fellas that may like to own that name as in .com, rather then only cc tld, I am may look into it and if there would be interest I may make you a reasonable offer, don't take my word for it just yet, but I will try and do my best when I get a chance.

warm regards

Sinisha

One more thing David, I also have an auction running on Flippa for 3 more days, its a non reserve one, some premiums in there, you may be interested to have a look or maybe someone else you known that may be interested, its a 877.io, its also being advertised on main page of dnforum.

thanks talk soon

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators