Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

legal Hi5.net for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
the deal is not complete until escrow goes through

sounds like the traffic was not what he expected...which i am sure you know...in which case he is being generous in at least giving you back the name.

let's wait for his reply..

Domain Summit 2024

egyfun

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the deal is not complete until escrow goes through

sounds like the traffic was not what he expected...which i am sure you know...in which case he is being generous in at least giving you back the name.

let's wait for his reply..

he didn't test the traffic , he said no parking company accept this name !
and i am parking it on DS and before was sedo parking without any problems .

i posted my sale topic with recent traffic stats screenshot

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You transferred the name.
Did Escrow.com release the funds to you?

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I disagree about TM issues, Hi5.com is a social networking site using the domain just fine. Also a high five is a generic term, no tm issues.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They could simply be rejected because the domain is still in the seller's parking account (nothing shady with this - I see it all the time). At least with Parked all it takes is a ticket (it gives you the link in the rejected screen) and if the WhoIs shows the new owner, they'll change it over.

I'm sure other parking companies do similar.

egyfun

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No , escrow.com didn't release the funds to me after i transfered the name to the buyer . because buyer want to back out saying there is no parking company accept the name and thats bullshit ! i am parking the name for the last 2 years without any problem and buyer saw the screenshot traffic stats. before he posted SOLD

I am not going to accept the name back .

cadillac880

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you don't accept the name back and it is within the "Length of Inspection Period" that escrow allows I doubt escrow will release the funds to you.

No , escrow.com didn't release the funds to me after i transfered the name to the buyer . because buyer want to back out saying there is no parking company accept the name and thats bullshit ! i am parking the name for the last 2 years without any problem and buyer saw the screenshot traffic stats. before he posted SOLD

I am not going to accept the name back .

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think escrow.com can work as a judge in this case. Once the domain is transferred to the buyer, escrow.com should release the payment to seller.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you don't accept the name back and it is within the "Length of Inspection Period" that escrow allows I doubt escrow will release the funds to you.

wrong.

Escrow has to release the funds. The name has been transferred. That was all the contract specifies at Escrow.com. There is not "conditional" nonsense.
At the end of the "inspection period", Escrow.com will fund the seller, even if the buyer does not expressly release the funds earlier.

>egyfun

Is the name still in your Domain Sponsor account? If so, that is the issue the buyer is having... ask your account rep at DS wtf the issue is with the name... they can tell you if it is "blocked" by Google...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom