Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal High Quality Content Writing Team| Unique, Copyscape Passed Articles For Fair Prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can understand being busy but we are asking for an update. I see that you have been on the forum numerous times since I placed my order on the 15th and it is now the 22nd. Please update me. I knew I should have stayed with my regular writer :-(

IBN

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the PM,

1. o.k. I got the first article I paid for, after a revision.

2. After a lot of back and forth (not due to asking about where are the articles but about not being able to find some article packages) I received a few written packages I paid for. o.k...

3. The third article needed revision and I paid in full. I was told that I would be getting it twice already but I have not heard back from him yet. I don't know what may be the problem.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ya, I was promised a 3 day turn around and haven't heard from the member since I paid him. He's been on the forum though so that is what concerns me.

domainsain

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok guys,

I know i haven't been responding, i alerted you all that i was in hospital. I was having CT scans as i had a cancer scare. As it turns out i have been diagnosed with lung cancer and have been taking it easy. I can garuntee all work paid for will be sent or done by next week. Please PM me for updates on your particular order and i am very sorry about this.

PM for updates please!

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

PMed jiba, everyone else PM me with queries, again very sorry about this, i don't think it is entirely my fault, just i've been worried and forgot about my orders, i know it's no excuse but rest assured you will get what you paid for!

Aleksandar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that man, I hope you get well soon. I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't referring to you earlier when I wrote "people steal like hell", if you read more carefully you can see it was a general observation, Doc and South confirmed that too.

People steal articles they find somewhere and then either use it for personal project promotions or charge someone a fee in exchange for a scrapped article. Someone who doesn't know how to check for uniqueness gets scammed and never knows it.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this but you never alerted me at all and I certainly would have appreciated a notification because this was for a client. I would like a refund for the rewrites I paid for.

IBN

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
O' don't worry about mine at all, I'll take care of it. I felt that something was wrong but I had no idea. May God guide & help you. So don't worry about my rewrite, relax and let me know if I can be of any assistance in finding some alternative health solutions for you. Take care and I wish you all the best...

jiba007

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last friendly bump before giving information to DNF moderators. Please email me the paid articles or refund the transfered amount.
Will wait until Monday 27th of December. Hope to receive the articles or a refund instead of an "I am sorry" PM.
Only 2 days left to act.

Merry Christmas !

shiffy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are still waiting for 50 articles too and keep hearing " should be couple days" a few times. We got 1/2 the articles a week or so ago and they all looked like they were spun. Def not the quality of the prewritten articles we purchased too. Hope you can resolve this asap

domainsain

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey, first i have sorted out 5 peoples orders with success. I would like to thank people like IBN for the support and i really am sorry. My medical problem wasn't an excuse but it was the reason why all this started. Alerted hopefully the rest of my customers and will keep updating this thread as much as possible.

NextClick

Names *****istrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please PM me the list of pre-written fishing articles with current pricing. Thanks.

jiba007

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have sent you a PM, waiting for your prompt reply.
You have 24 hours to explain me who it is possible AND to provide a solution.

domainsain

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
jiba your complaining for no reason, your PM's make no sense and you spam me like hell with the same message...

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
While I appreciate the effort to refund my money, you sent it using echeck and now I have to wait approximately 7 days for it to clear. How is this an immediate refund?

jiba007

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
domainsain, sorry but it is the only way to get a reply from you.
You can explain in this thread why you sell unique articles packages to multiple customers? This makes no sense so stop complaining for nothing and answer the above question. I PM you the URL of a blog who is posting ALL the PAID by me articles since the 14th of December... And you only emailed me the "unique" package on 26th of December.

Waiting for a reliable answer and of course, a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom