Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

high quality spanish IDN domain names NO MISSPELINGS educación.org fabricación.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugolopessilva

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi
For sale are some .net, .org and .biz spanish IDN domain names. All of them are writen correctly (no typos, no misspelings). The domains are:

educación.org fabricación.biz fabricación.net fabricación.org petróleo.biz producción.biz producción.net revisión.net afiliación.biz afiliación.org alimentación.org administración.biz mecánico.net

please PM your offers,
I´m looking for offers in the low-mid xxx USD for each one of these.

regards,
Hugo Lopes Silva

Millering

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi

are you interested in buying a high traffic numeric .com domain?

the domain has:

alexa ranking on top 100 000
near 275,000 visitors per month

I don´t have yet the revenue stats, because I´ve purchased this domain recently

If you are interested, I will give you the domain name and you can check the traffic stats on alexa.com and trafficestimate.com

regards,
Hugo Lopes Silva
05-25-2011 06:05 PM

replied:list it on the right section.

hi

are you interested in the domain name 48698.com. the domain has an alexa ranking of 87000 (you can check alexa.com for 3 month traffic stats) and receives near 270000 visitors/month, acording to trafficestimate.com . The estimate revenue, according to webworth.info is near 30 USD/day, or 900 USD/month. I ask 2 years revenue, (18000 USD). Are you interested?

regards,
Hugo Silva
Today 03:47 AM

I reveived 2 unsolicited PMs from this guy as above, seems that looking for a ban.
He don't list it on public, but PM shit, trying to scam people. 48698.com, 270000 visitors/month, 18000 USD?

Last edited:

hugolopessilva

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi

first of all, you don´t know me.
second, i´m not scamming
and third, I DIDN´T SEND YOU UNSOLICITED PM. I SEND YOU PM BECAUSE YOU ARE ASKING FOR TRAFFIC NAMES.

So please stop flaming, ok?

just one more thing, try to grow up. It will be great for you :)

regards,
Hugo

Millering

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did i ever pmed you for domains? Did i tell you list it on public?

You are trying to pm people selling crap for 18000 usd, isn't this scamming?

DNF isn't a place for scamming, go for digitalpoint.

You are making a joke

hugolopessilva

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dude

it´s NOT CRAP. That domain is worth maybe more than 18000 USD.
Don´t worry, I will never send you PM again. Just live and let me live, ok?

and next time, stop calling scammer to people without knowing them. You are being a child.

Did i ever pmed you for domains? Did i tell you list it on public?

You are trying to pm people selling crap for 18000 usd, isn't this scamming?

DNF isn't a place for scamming, go for digitalpoint.

You are making a joke

hugolopessilva

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
why do you think i´m a scammer?
Someone can list a domain in the forum and still scam people. I sent you PM because you are asking for traffic names.
I don´t understand why you are flaming. Obviously if you are interested, I have to send traffic proofs (verified google analytics) and also parking (or other revenue) statistics.

Do you still think i´m scamming now?

Try to don´t flame people ok? It´s bad for them and can be bad for you (you might get banned)

Millering

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Even if u reply my WTB, i've replied "list it on the right section." on 25th, can you read?( I sensed you were trying to scam(selling traffic names with no rev. stats, but based on alexa).This trick isn't new at all, i receive this kind of pms almost very week at digitalpoints.)

U didn't list it, cause u know it well, this kind of scam can't expose on public

And you pmed again, directly asking for 18k for a crap. And you are now trying to protecting urself you are not scamming.

Tell the world, you are not, with pm a scrap for 18k. People will believe this joke.

hugolopessilva

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dude

I am NOT SCAMMING. The alexa ranking and number of visitors is JUST A STARTING POINT for you to know if you are interested. If you tell me, ok, I want to know more about that domain, I would show you traffic stats and revenue stats. Omg, I really don´t understand what your problem is. Simply you are a bad person trying to flame. And, if I wanted to scam, I could have listed it in the forum. What´s the diference in terms of SCAMMING potential? I don´t get it.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

ok, I know that you don´t believe me, but i´m not even worried about it. I will continue to use the forums. I simply won´t make deals with you. I don´t deal with someone who is trying to ruin my reputation, when simply, I´m not aware of those kind of scams (If you can read, I´ve joined this forum in 2011), so i´m newbie.
NOW STOP TRYING TO RUIN MY REPUTATION. If you have any problem, please report me to the admins. I have arguments do defend myself when they ask explanations for the PMs I sent you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators