• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers High traffic!! 3ooo.com for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
390
Reaction score
0
SOLD!!! - payment received
3ooo.com
Making about 800 unique visitors per day and making about $7 average daily income on SEDO without special parking settings!

Created on 03-03-2003
Registered with Network Solutions
Trafic from United States 98.8%
Click here for the last 32 days and click here for the monthly report.


PM me for other info.
 
Last edited:
hi

since you are claiming revenue as well, it would be relevant to show those stats also.

Thanks
 
$500 offered by me.
Regards
 
Click here fore the revenue of the last 32 days (on SEDO parking).
Some of you asked me by PM why the traffic jumped so high in the last 20 days... I really don't know guys! But if it increases like this, I think the traffic will reach 2000 per day this month... :)
Yesterday almost reached 1,000 unique visitors!
So... waiting for mid to high $x,xxx offers.
 
this traffic increase is not normal
 
wheres the traffic coming from because the domain wouldnt be a typin domain so this must be backlink or article related traffic.
 
$1200 offer received by PM, good for 12 hours... I think I will wait.

this traffic increase is not normal
Maybe, but the dollars coming into my pocket are very normal :)

Anyone who wants to make a traffic test with my domain name, please contact me!
 
Yesterday the traffic was +840 unique visit, the trend is to grow constantly.
The BIN is set to $5000 , that means only the 2 years revenue!
 
BIN lowered to $4600
 
With a traffic spike of this nature, I would like referral stats, since sedo provides them. I am interested so please provide referral ss.

Thanks,
Sid
 
Referals here it is!
Transfered the domain name from Network Solutions yesterday. The new registrar is GoDaddy.
 
Last edited:
removed.
 
Last edited:
Referrer aka Referral logs are something different than what you provided above.

Any idea why the traffic surge starting on Nov 18? It seems highly unusual. Was 404 working before?

I really cannot find Referral logs on SEDO! Please be more specific about it.
I have no ideea why the traffic jumped from 100 to 800 on Nov 18, I know it's kind of unusual.
I don't know what do you mean about 404 working before...

Anyway, I will not keep this thread more than a week, because if I don't sell this domain name, I will try to maximise my profit from it, I will redirect to other parked domain name of mine with a better CTR and revenue...
So, if you are interested, it's time to act!
 
If it walks like a duck.... talks like a duck.... ;-)
 
If it walks like a duck.... talks like a duck.... ;-)

This is not a thread for stupid jokes. There is no admin to erase S-L's post?
 
removed.
 
Last edited:
About 404's. That is where if there is a url error such as say subdomain.3ooo.com or 3ooo.com/name.htm where they do not exist the visitor goes somewhere else rather than get the standard browser error message. Sometimes a misspelled domain, typo, similar name to a big website, or a name of an old website can get a lot of 404 traffic which may not be setup right on the server so the traffic does or does not count in the stats.

OK, now I understand what you mean. The answer is no! The traffic goes directly to the homepage of my domain parked at SEDO.
 
removed.
 
Last edited:
I was thinking possibly the traffic did NOT go to the home page prior to Nov 18?

I think I found the answer! If you try to search '3ooo' on Google, you will see that Google autocompletes your search term. If you write 3ooo, Google will complete the term to '3ooo toys'. If you search for '3ooo toys' you will find... 3000toys.com ! Click here to see yourselves.
Maybe Google assimilates '3ooo' with '3000' , this is the only explanation I got! Or maybe from the almost 2 billion of Google users, a small percentage mistype '3000' and type in '3ooo'.
Anyway, the number of unique visits stays in graphic, +800 on working days and 700 in weekend days.
 
3000toys.com has been around for years:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://3000toys.com

It would make sense that the traffic might spike up due to the christmas season but if you look at the alexa graph for 3000toys.com I don't see a real spike. Just my two cents.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom