• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HighSpeed.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bountyhunter

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 14, 2005
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
First Registered in 1998
152,000,000 million Google results for highspeed
10.4 million for "highspeed"

Any comments / appraisals welcome!

Thanks,

Bountyhunter

Also forgot to add- HighSpeed.net sold @ June 2007 Traffic Las Vegas for $27,000
 
Last edited:
Pretty nice name imo ....these names are hard to put a value on really since it could be used as a brand name for a number of things...ex. its a great name for anything related to racing. The name is very brandable so hold on to it til you get what satisfies your end of the deal...good luck!

After seeing what some other experienced dnforum members have said about highspeed.com I am gonna have to up my thoughts from just a pretty nice name to a really nice domain. Also, I would like to say that I agree with the keyword you have targeted via sedo....highspeed.com is a fabulous domain for a high speed internet provider. It is strange I thought of racing before I thought of high speed internet. mmmm....really strange. I love the internet , and I am not a fan of racing. Good luck BountyHunter :)
 
Last edited:
great name id say low to mid xx,xxx
 
...
 
Last edited:
mid to high $xx,xxx sound right.


Excellent Name.
 
Definitely the .net sale gave it a boost up in price. Many big companies will be interested in this domain.

high $xx,xxx.
 
I feel a select number of end users would pay low to mid 6-figures on this domain name.

Reseller, mid to high 5-figures.

With this in mind, I am speculating on current traffic numbers.

Regards,
Stuart.
 
After seeing what some other experienced dnforum members have said about highspeed.com I am gonna have to up my thoughts from just a pretty nice name to a really nice domain. Also, I would like to say that I agree with the keyword you have targeted via sedo....)

Just to clarify - HighSpeed.com is the domain being appraised.

I do not own HighSpeed.net which is parked at Sedo targeting highspeed internet keywords.
 
my mistake...sorry bout that bountyhunter. Its been a long week :/
 
~50Gs reseller
~100Gs end user

Best Success in All Your Endeavours!
 
Easy 150000 for an end user.

There are many of them out there who would love to have it.

For example HighSpeed broadband?...

Good luck with it. Great name
 
IMO too overrated here. 15-30K reseller, 40-50k end user, 60-70k nutcase enduser
 
12k-20k imo reseller and not much more then that for enduser.
 
Nice domain but the appraisals are overrated. IMO you are looking at 25K end user.
 
Thanks for the comments / appraisals. Interesting there were a few that were in line with the .net sale @ Traffic LV. Guess you when your a domainer all values go thru a certain prism - glad there's a market out there kids.
 
IMO too overrated here. 15-30K reseller, 40-50k end user, 60-70k nutcase enduser

Yeah, but you consistently undervalue everything here. This is a fantastic domain and I could easily see a telecom or cable company paying 100k or more for it to be able to use highspeed.com in their marketing materials.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom