• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HikingForum.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

POLiSH

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
2
HikingForum.net

I picked this up because I am very much into backcountry hiking. I checked the .com version and it's just set up for a parked page, so I thought it would be a smart move to put up a .net forum for hiking.

Thanks in advance for your comments.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom