Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Hilariously Irreverent Internet Explorer Eulogy Video

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, check out this hilarious Internet Explorer Eulogy video I wrote and produced with a friend of mine. (Seriously though, thank you for finally retiring this thing, Microsoft!)

When I heard of Microsoft's decision to kill off Internet Explorer, I knew right away this needed to me made. I wrote the script and a friend of mine loved it and within a day or so, we had polished it, shot, and edited the entire project. The biggest challenge really that we ran into was not laughing while we filmed it. That was more my challenge than his. He crushed this without breaking a sweat.

Let me know what you think!

Domain summit 2024

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Excellent write-up and performance :) This one should go viral imo :)

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks @katherine! It would be fun if it did. This is the result of a web developer turned film producer... We're a rare breed, but web developers need to have stuff to watch too. :)

ulterios

Don't look back, it's confusing!
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Great video, it seems like a real & serious eulogy. I do think I would have a hard time not laughing, just as you said that was the challenge for you.

Maybe you can do one for Window 8/8.1!

Great job, I don't think I would be able to do one myself. Would be hard for me to be serious...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators