Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Hip Hop Domains Forsale ~$16.50 Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

macker123

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking to sell my Hip Hop related domain names.

I developed a somewhat simple design/content and use Adsense currently. I have always wanted to try Sedo out,
but never got around to it.

I have proof of earnings, but will only show if it is a very serious buyer as it is against their TOS to disclose this info.

All of the domains combined earned an average of $16.49 per day between July 1 - August 13. Income per day varies from $10 - $28.
Combined these domains average 202 impressions daily. The click through rates are extremely good.

No advertising, promotion, etc etc is done and traffic has been extremely consistent so there is no real risk of it disappearing.

It looks like the majority of the traffic comes from yahoo listings and the rest is type in. Not sure how Yahoo found it or listed it
as I have never promoted it but they do great.

The following domains are included:
50cent-g-unit.com
gunitshoes.com
g-unitshoes.com
gunitsneakers.com
g-unitsneakers.com

Some of these domain names forward to each other to make it easier for hosting.
50cent-g-unit.com -> forward to g-unitshoes.com
gunitshoes.com -> forward to g-unitshoes.com
gunitsneakers.com -> g-unitshoes.com

All other domains resolve to their own domain name.

The G Unit Shoes domains are by far the largest, followed by the G Unit Sneakers domains. The rest have very little affect on income.

My stats on the server were deleted between Aug 4-12, but can prove any previous domain traffic stats if need be.

These are currently hosted on my server and you can keep them there for free or move them to your own server.

I am selling these as I just recently purchased a large free forum hosting site and wish to invest this money into programming and better servers.

Since these domains earn $16.49 per day on average that is just over $6000 per year. I am looking for offers in the $5000 range as these take zero work to profit from.

If you are weary about sending this much money to someone you don't know I can provide you with many many references, some from this board even.

Please email me at [email protected] or my msn is the same.

You can find the stats here:
http://g-unitshoes.com/stats/

profezor

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Nice earnings.
What about trademark issues?

profezor

macker123 said:
I am looking to sell my Hip Hop related domain names.

I developed a somewhat simple design/content and use Adsense currently. I have always wanted to try Sedo out,
but never got around to it.

I have proof of earnings, but will only show if it is a very serious buyer as it is against their TOS to disclose this info.

All of the domains combined earned an average of $16.49 per day between July 1 - August 13. Income per day varies from $10 - $28.
Combined these domains average 202 impressions daily. The click through rates are extremely good.

No advertising, promotion, etc etc is done and traffic has been extremely consistent so there is no real risk of it disappearing.

It looks like the majority of the traffic comes from yahoo listings and the rest is type in. Not sure how Yahoo found it or listed it
as I have never promoted it but they do great.

The following domains are included:
50cent-g-unit.com
gunitshoes.com
g-unitshoes.com
gunitsneakers.com
g-unitsneakers.com

Some of these domain names forward to each other to make it easier for hosting.
50cent-g-unit.com -> forward to g-unitshoes.com
gunitshoes.com -> forward to g-unitshoes.com
gunitsneakers.com -> g-unitshoes.com

All other domains resolve to their own domain name.

The G Unit Shoes domains are by far the largest, followed by the G Unit Sneakers domains. The rest have very little affect on income.

My stats on the server were deleted between Aug 4-12, but can prove any previous domain traffic stats if need be.

These are currently hosted on my server and you can keep them there for free or move them to your own server.

I am selling these as I just recently purchased a large free forum hosting site and wish to invest this money into programming and better servers.

Since these domains earn $16.49 per day on average that is just over $6000 per year. I am looking for offers in the $5000 range as these take zero work to profit from.

If you are weary about sending this much money to someone you don't know I can provide you with many many references, some from this board even.

Please email me at [email protected] or my msn is the same.

You can find the stats here:
http://g-unitshoes.com/stats/

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom