• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Hitting RSS Links By Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the RSS link?
 
Where is the RSS link?

Same question - ... I checked in the post page (this page) and couldn't see an RSS link ... though the Facebook link is right underneath. Same for the links in the forum page.... just the title, which clicks through to the specific thread....

?

Rob
 
See this screengrab:

rss_link.jpg


You can't miss them...which is my problem!

Interesting that you don't get them...an optional setting?
 
Charles, that's an odd forum skin, it looks nothing like the one I use.
 
Charles, that's an odd forum skin, it looks nothing like the one I use.

Ah, skins. That's what it will be. Never selected a skin in my life, always use defaults. The one I have is "DNForum 2011" which would explain "ol' timers" having a different one!

I always figured skins just changed the look of a page, not the functionality. If indeed there's a skin without the RSS links (or at least with the links away from the titles) I might give it a try.

Thanks for the feedback!
 
Right. So here's what's going on: I was actually 'seeing' what you're seeing already, however, I browse the forum not from its index but rather by selecting "New Posts". That method shows no RSS feed icons.
 
Right. So here's what's going on: I was actually 'seeing' what you're seeing already, however, I browse the forum not from its index but rather by selecting "New Posts". That method shows no RSS feed icons.

Aaahh, very interesting. Yes, I see what you mean. Quite a handy view, the "New Posts", hadn't looked at it before, being new here!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom