Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Hold On/Upgrade your Top 10 | Aftermarket inquiries to hungry domainers like me hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldRadio.mobi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hold On/Upgrade your Top 10 | Aftermarket inquiries to hungry domainers like me hehe (making a choice exception to this rule, please see my signature below for a great domain opportunity - ..having never had more than $10,000, vying to move closer to have children currently through hopes of opening other opportunities in my life)

--------

I went to an ad-tech conferrence in New York City recently.. (mobile was for the hottest companies there, if they weren't mobile they were behind the numerous competitors)

Anyways, someone from Modern Domainer Magazine told me his advice received at the ICANN conference was = take a nap for 5 years

--------

My take on this is: Strive through principle to hold on tight to your Top 10

..and consider only selling the rest or "net trading" to upgrade your Top 10

One great domain is worth much more than 100 good domains!

Make those "free" aftermarket inquiries for those special whois two or one word domainers' names to start your building process of upgrading your Top 10..

Don't get scared off to inquire by those Sedo (prices)

--------

*AIM to do what you love, strive for that dot mobi name lifestyle that gives you joy in Life

Kind Regards,

`

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators