• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Holy Crap! General Lee on Ebay. Up to 9.9 million bucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone like Jay Leno will probably go after it
 
I just watched John Schneider in a crappy tv movie last night - Lake Placid II . Ok ... i just watched part of it because it was so bad.

It looks like he has his own ebay store.


Larry
 
The visitor counter on the page is moving faster than the car!

(Look at the number, wait about 15 seconds and then do a refresh)
 
yeah, its incredible. maybe Adam Dicker wil buy it ;0)
 
who is John whatever and why such an old piece of metal like that car would worth so much?

Won`t be better to buy a nice Ferrari or a cheaper BMW X5 ?
 
The world has gone mad...lol Current bid 9 million?

Maybe if he gets in the car and farts and closes the windows fast he can get an extra million.

I could have told him 20 years ago his singing career wasn't going to support him after "Dukes"

Insane...
 
I just wonder what it would be worth with Miss Daisy in the driver's seat. Just a thought. :)
 
I just wonder what it would be worth with Miss Daisy in the driver's seat. Just a thought. :)

Have you seen her lately, I don't think the shocks would support that idea. :lol:
 
Oh really. No I haven't seen her lately or ever since the show aired. I guess those short "Daisy Duke" jeans are history. lol
 
heard that on the radio yesterday
 
I'd sooner have an Enzo and the change.
 
I'd sooner have an Enzo and the change.

:rockon: yeah baby I'd buy an Enzo in a heart bit and spend the change on a revenue portfolio. Then I would consider retiring and moving to Bora Bora with 2 chicks:smilewinkgrin:
 
Man this car was like a childhood icon for me... somehow all my gradeschool erasers turned into little General Lee's :embarrassed:

Awesome auction!

CCD
 

Drive them to some Hollywood press release and get those big heads to sign their names under the hood, then each one will worth way more than all 3 combined.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom