• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HomeForeclosure(s).ca

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
766
Reaction score
16
Hey all,

Wondering what the DNForum faithful think about these prime real estate domains:


HomeForeclosure.ca
HomeForeclosures.ca

also have

Home-Foreclosure.ca
Home-Foreclosures.ca


ANY opinion is welcome. And I thank you in advance if you take the time to give your valuation on the above.


Regards
 
Anyone with a good feel for Real Estate industry and the .CA market?
 
Anyone willing to appraise these puppies?
 
set up a California Home Foreclosure site maybe you can make money on loans
A developed site with traffic is worth a lot more then a domain name
 
Uh, .ca is a Canadian TLD so I don't see how he'll benefit from advertising California foreclosures on it.
 
Uh, .ca is a Canadian TLD so I don't see how he'll benefit from advertising California foreclosures on it.

LOL, the world revolves around America.
 
when the dotcoms are all taken for zillions of combinations of highly-demanded keywords, dotcas become valuable.

You can bundle the hyphenated names in a sale (or just discard them). The regular ones are $400-600 each, IMO.
 
Uh, .ca is a Canadian TLD so I don't see how he'll benefit from advertising California foreclosures on it.

It's the 'CA' part. Daily in my referrer records I see search traffic from California where the user used 'CA' as part of their search and it brought up my .ca website. With as many people in California as there is in all of Canada - it's a great source of extra traffic!
 
Well I'm quite flabbergasted. Google (Yahoo, et. all) can't differentiate between .ca and CA?

I'd say "BULLSHIT", but if you are seriously getting California traffic of of .ca domains, more power to you.
 
Well I'm quite flabbergasted. Google (Yahoo, et. all) can't differentiate between .ca and CA?

I'd say "BULLSHIT", but if you are seriously getting California traffic of of .ca domains, more power to you.


There are more ways to take advantage of California traffic. I'm not going to say here because then everyone will do it. PM me if you want to know. :ok:
 
Well I'm quite flabbergasted. Google (Yahoo, et. all) can't differentiate between .ca and CA?

I'd say "BULLSHIT", but if you are seriously getting California traffic of of .ca domains, more power to you.

Its about users not just search engines. If your Canadian and see a .ca in the search results, if your looking for something locally you would be more inclined to click on that result.
 
I've experienced the same thing as whitebark, I often get US traffic on some of my ca's through searches like "keywords+ca" or "keywords in ca", etc...

I also don't doubt that some .ca's exist as California related sites. Using another country's tld is nothing new - here in Toronto, there are a few high profile sites using .to and if I'm not mistaken, lots of sites are using .la for los angeles.
 
And loads of people are using .tv for television-related sites rather than Tuvalu, aren't they?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom