Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

HomerJ's GIGA-SALE! - TurboChoice.com, keywords, 5l.com, 4l.net, 200 domains in all

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
---

Update - Prices just cut on many domains. Newer-ly listed domains appear at bottom

Greetings!

Below are 200 domains for sale. I'm having a clearance, and decided that since Randomo always has such terrific MegaSales that I ought to have one too (hope he doesn't mind!) but I'll call it a Giga-Sale

Domains are listed in order of expiration from earliest to latest. Payments by paypal. If you have no or very low trader rating payment must be made from paypal balance and no echeck or charge. I reserve the right to return any payments.

Prices are as marked for individual domains. willing to consider reasonable offers for purchases of 2 or more domains. Especially willing to cut deals on domains expiring before September. (also willing to sell entire lot at a very discounted rate - pm if interested)

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

P.S. if you PM with an offer please leave a post in this thread stating such

---

Code:
[B][CENTER]LISTED DOMAINS[/CENTER][/B]

sorry you missed out on this bargain.  there may be others. .. ....

[/LIST]

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

d_n

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain -sold- and received, many thanks.

Last edited:

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
TRIVIA

Did you know that one of the domains I am offering for under $10 has a $1,300 Estibot valuation? :)

Did you know that one of the .info I have for sale here just received its first click ever yesterday .. for $3.16! :eek: (I'm thinking of pulling this one ;))

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to gloat that one of my domains for sale here has just paid for more than its registration fee in one click! .. it was not a $1 .info either! lol wwoooot!!!

keep your eyes peeled folks. there are sometimes deals where you least expect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators