• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Horace Pippin - us artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

picassofacepicassoface is verified member.

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
9,718
Reaction score
85
I'm kind of an art junkie/lover. I recently found an incredible painting by an American artist named "Horace Pippin" and put it on ebay. If anyone is familiar with the artist I'd love to get your opinion of the work. The ebay auction # is 230077280476
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom