• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HostBlab.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNetCode

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
I am wondering what you think of this domain.

www.hostblab.com

I am developing it into a host finder, review and forums site. I will have a CMS running the reviews section and a forums for the visitors to discuss the hosts they have experience with.

I am wondering what you think it would be worth.

Thanks,

Kevin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom