Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

news Hosting platform Epik can’t pay any of its users right now

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On 21 June 2023, Epik cured the notice of breach. The registrar paid all outstanding ICANN fees and, with respect to the unresolved complaints, Epik:

• Acknowledged and explained its failure to timely process various registrant requests, including to renew their generic top-level domain (gTLD) name registrations.
  • Described the specific remedial measures it has taken to address these failures and to ensure that they would not reoccur in its provision of registrar services.
  • Described the actions it has taken to assist registrants and confirmed that it has resolved all remaining issues with respect to the gTLD domain names impacted by its failures noted above.
  • As confirmed by ICANN, renewed or allowed registrants to transfer all gTLD domain names that were the subject of complaints and for which evidence of payment had been received.

ICANN acknowledged the remedial measures and noted that should any of these issues reoccur, it will take expedited action to enforce Epik's contractual obligations.

Level 4
Reaction score

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ICANN acknowledged the remedial measures and noted that should any of these issues reoccur, it will take expedited action to enforce Epik's contractual obligations.
Did you honestly think a (non-profit) organization focused on making as much "profit" to distribute how they see fit was going to cut off a paying customer? For as long as they pay, they will get to play. ICANN is all about that money, which was painfully obvious to me after ngTLDs were greenlighted.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Mr.Rob Monster in my opinion is mixing religion with biz, which is wrong, also based on the secret truth vision, which was shown to me after 15 years of social distancing, by higher forces, which I have try to sell to him and others, his faith is weak!
Although that he gave me 1K USD as Epik credits, puts him forward before others, which did not give anything even a reply.

In fact I can say about all people, humans believe in Jesus and other saints only as a beautiful fairy tale, when he will come they will not recognize him, I assure you of that. In short humans prefer a fairy tale about Jesus, rather than see him for real, because their appreciation is based on the looks and riches. Also they think that the second coming will be a good stupid Jesus which blindly loves everyone, note my words he will come with the sword, very angry, knowing everything humans do in their heads and actions, how can you love everyone in such case? Only some stupid actor from Vatican will do that.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators