news Hosting platform Epik can’t pay any of its users right now

Reaction score
The far-right hosting platform Epik can’t pay any of its users right now

Its new CEO promises things will be under control soon.

For several weeks, users on NamePros, an online community for domain name investors, have been up in arms about their inability to withdraw funds from Masterbucks. Masterbucks is a payment platform operated by Epik, the controversial domain name provider and web host whose customers include social media sites like Parler and Gab as well as far-right forum TheDonald. Epik’s new CEO Brian Royce says he has big aspirations for the company and wants to see it become a competitor to PayPal and CashApp. But with only two months on the job, it’s been a rocky start.

Last edited by a moderator:

untitled

Level 6
Reaction score
I have payouts pending for over 2 months. I've gotten numerous e-mails from Epik, but with zero insight as to what's going on or how long it will take to get my money.

They are insistent on the fact that their accountants are processing payouts.

However, they seem to unable to even tell me up to what day they have processed the payouts. Which is information they can find out in seconds if they were actually processing withdrawals. Additionally, and most importantly, there are 100 of domainers complaining about this and none of them have been paid.

We were given no notice or explanation for the MasterBucks downtime ("maintenance") in advance, and we have not been given any explanation to what is truly going on now. This is a surefire way to destroy its reputation and lose life-long customers.

Reaction score
They supposedly were 4.5M in debt to sellers, 800K remaining.

Their words... Not that I trust them. It's a complete clownshow.

accurate

Level 8
Reaction score

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
How is it possible such thing Mr.Rob?
What happened to Epik and Masterbucks?

accurate

Level 8
Reaction score
Did you get paid?

I have payouts pending for over 2 months. I've gotten numerous e-mails from Epik, but with zero insight as to what's going on or how long it will take to get my money.

They are insistent on the fact that their accountants are processing payouts.

However, they seem to unable to even tell me up to what day they have processed the payouts. Which is information they can find out in seconds if they were actually processing withdrawals. Additionally, and most importantly, there are 100 of domainers complaining about this and none of them have been paid.

We were given no notice or explanation for the MasterBucks downtime ("maintenance") in advance, and we have not been given any explanation to what is truly going on now. This is a surefire way to destroy its reputation and lose life-long customers.

accurate

Level 8
Reaction score
Saw this on the other forum.

I did a phone call with Brian Royce yesterday, a 3 hour phone call. Not a lot of new things to report, most of it is already known but there are some interesting things I can share:

1) "The board", we keep hearing referenced, is actually just Brian Royce and Rob Monster, in a stalemate of sorts, but with Rob not allowed to make any financial decisions at all and control of nothing. There are also a bunch, and I mean a bunch, of share holders and creditors that are also controlling, to varying degrees, decision making, probably with varying degrees of threats of legal action.

2) The amount of money that Rob Monster blew is more than I thought.

3) Rob had access to his corp email taken away by Brian (rob at epik dot com) and those emails are now being forwarded, which made Monster very angry.

4) Monster has been asked to step down from the board by Brian Royce and the share holders and creditors but this kind goeth not out but by lawyers and paperwork.

5) It will probably not be easy to exorcise this Monster and harder still for creditors to ever be repaid.

6) They hope to have Kathleen, Igor, and others, paid out in January.

Top Bottom