Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed HostingForums.com and HostingRatings.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I recently had an email asking if I would be interested in selling HostingForums.com. I was planning on developing both of these but I might consider selling it. The person didn't offer a price..so I'm thinking what I should ask for ,or even if I should respond. I doubt I'm going to be able to find a better name later to do the site. Should I set a price? How much? Should I mention to that person that I also have HostingRatings.com and try to sell them as a package?

Domain summit 2024
P

President Gringo

probably worth $200-500. 92 searches on overture. Following names are still available:
hosting-forum.net
hostingforums.net

Question is, will you really ever develop it? Could make some money, but not much (dunno what affiliate payments are like for hosting, so could be wrong).

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think:
hosting-forum.net (2 strikes .net and hyphen)
hostingforums.net (1 strike .net)

Are bad domain names, regardless if they're available or not, so I don't think they do anything to impact the value of HostingForums.com and HostingRatings.com.

The lack of including a registering HostingForum.com (no "s") is more apt to affect potential value, IMHO. "FORUM" much more popular I think, but the domain still works nicely.

HostingForums - $200

Offer "HostingRatings.com" for another $50 if the buyer wants it.

~ Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators