• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale HostingNeeds.net, DownloadCrazy.com & Lots More!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Raja-

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2006
Messages
559
Reaction score
0
closed
 
Last edited:
closed
 
Last edited:
closed
 
Last edited:

Hi,

I have contacted my account manager about this and he is investigating the matter further. I will keep you updated on it. Is paypal holding on to the funds at the moment?
 
This looks really scarry, i sell the domain to you and receive an email from ur cust service stating that was an unauthorized payment and then i get disputed at paypal even after i sent all the details to your cust service dept regarding the domain sale.
Paypal has decided the dispute in my favour already.


Hi,

I have contacted my account manager about this and he is investigating the matter further. I will keep you updated on it. Is paypal holding on to the funds at the moment?
 

I haven't heard from paypal at all, but it's probably just a big misunderstanding. I have never had this problem before with paypal, especially for payments on dnforum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom