Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Hot Trend emerging - Wise to buy into the .Mobi aftermarket now? Your thoughts please

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldRadio.mobi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I mentioned this on another thread somewhere, but I thought it might be valuable to say it again , here

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wise to buy into the .Mobi aftermarket at this time?

I still believe there are worthwhile names to be registered left in the WHOIS game..

But what do you think about the value of aftermarket buying today ?

The prices seem to just keep rising.. and DotMobi is only 15 weeks old..

For those who missed the pre-landrush in particular, and have the money, do you think its wise to catch some great names out there for relatively low prices? Generic $X,XXX inquiring at least?

Because it's almost as if DotMobi is "slow playing" it.. getting the most out of every little simple step which goes a long way. I mean why should Google.mobi Microsoft.mobi all come out and explode right away? More benefit comes when you squeeze out the most from every inch .. something is really hot when the simple things mean alot..

All the reserved generics to sssslllloooowwwwlllyy be given out to bidders or applicants making greater headlines continuosly over time??

And what happens when Google.mobi or Microsoft.mobi comes out to the values of these good dot mobis in the aftermarket? That is why I am pondering "is it wise to buy in the aftermarket NOW".

I think DotMobi is far from peaked, look at all those coporate registrations still putting up sights one by one today and tomorrow making greater and greater headlines?

Could we say to ourselves later that feeling that "I could have done this back then, but I didn't"?. Too late for the landrush but still a good time for the aftermarket :)

Just some domainer encouragement, if you have money to spend why not consider these points. One thing for sure is that if you do not do anything.. then you surely won't benefit from all this and all the daily .mobi hoopla, in fact it might continuosly hurt for a while - but life shouldn't be based on such.. enjoy life..

Just consider this opportunity today.. as you are one of the few who knows about it already.

Kind Regards,

WorldRadio.mobi

Domain Summit 2024

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so agree with you. It is a slow moving market. All that is needed is for the big corporations to advertise their dotmobi and then our .mobis will skyrocket. It seems that us domain buyers and mobile developers got to the names first cause we saw what was happening and got these names. I dont think that the large companies (that dont have or have a mobile website) have not been informed of these names and of the launch of these names. Only domainiers and mobile developers did research on these names. The big companies didnt do much. but when there is a public advertisement on .mobi like "macdonalds.mobi"....wow! :eek: Then the companies that want these names will want these names.
Slowly but surely, they will come.
Nice info!

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to see more developed .mobi domains. That is the best catalyst for rising prices.

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to see more developed .mobi domains. That is the best catalyst for rising prices.

I agree. I have 4 already developed but they are for the Japanese market. I have another one that is in English and are links to other .mobi sites. I want to post it here, but i think that they would consider it being "advertisement".

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mobiledesigner just put the link to your mobile website in your sig mate! Your a platinum member afterall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom