• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Hothardsex.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

nzrod

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I own hothardsex.com. No need to explain the benefits of that one. It gets a lot of traffic and clicks on Sedo. I just dont want to develop it as a domain name as I work 80 hours a week on my day job. Offers, please.

I am happy to use escrow.com and pay the fees.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom