• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Hotscript clone website with 10,000 entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

edpudol

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
0
I have this site http://hottestscripts.net with 10,000 entries in the database. The promotion I only made to this site is submit to some social bookmarking sites.

The site is new, so expect no income yet and no traffic

The script being use here is created by me, there is an admin where you can add more content or manage the site content.

Visitors can aslo submit their own products....

Starting offer $25

If you don't like the site and the domain you can buy the script and content only, for $17.50 only.

If you just want the script and content PM me for payment detail.
 
Hi.

Great job!

Two questions:
1. Can you guarantee that the content is free of any third party rights (i.e., you did not copy it from another website)
2. Are you transferring the hosting account? How much is it for a year? If not, will you install the script and content on my hosting?

If answers are positive I am starting the bid at 25$
 
Hi.

Great job!

Two questions:
1. Can you guarantee that the content is free of any third party rights (i.e., you did not copy it from another website)
2. Are you transferring the hosting account? How much is it for a year? If not, will you install the script and content on my hosting?

If answers are positive I am starting the bid at 25$

They are collected from different sources I guess, I just bought it before. Webhosting is not included
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom