Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker Hotshot Domain Name Sellers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Business is slow and I'm seeing a lot of hustlers on this forum that work their asses off to sell their names. The problem is they were late to the game and their inventory is a bear to sell.

I have a thousand or so 3 letter .us names I want to unload. These are mostly good letters. Not a lot q x z and the like. With a little work finding those that match up with the acronyms, they should be easier to sell than OnlineCarInsuranceRate.org.

Here is the plan:

I assign you one 3 letter .us. You have a 30 day exclusive right to sell. It can be extended another 15 days if you are close to a sale.
Sell for at least $500. I get the first $500. You get the next $50 and we split anything over $550.00. I've sold a 3 letter .us for $5K before. Applying the formula to a $5K sale, I get $2,725 and you get $2,275.

They are all currently listed on Sedo for $1,000 minimum offer. So if your stirring causes an offer on Sedo, it will be at least $1,000. If I get an offer, I'll compare notes with you.

Once you sell the first name, I'll give you 2 more to sell. Sell those 2 and I'll give you 3 more to sell, so on and so forth.

This is a sampling of some of the names:

CBB.US
CBG.US
CDB.US
CDD.US
CGB.US
CGD.US
CGE.US
CGF.US
CGG.US
CGL.US
CGM.US
CGP.US
CGT.US

If this works for these names, I'll try this with some premium names using the top sellers.

Post here or PM if you want to apply. Taking on a limited number of sellers until this is proven to work.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators