• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers HouseWorld.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

lux

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Inviting offers on HouseWorld.com
I acquired this premium domain name in 2003, and this is the first time I've offered it for sale. It's an excellent candidate for real estate or home improvement- both very hot, lucrative industries.

As sales have seen this year, ____World.com domains are very popular.

For comparison, here are some ____World.com domain sales this year (as reported by DNJournal.com):

VacationWorld.com $45,400
ShoppingWorld.com $25,500
AdvertisingWorld.com $21,000
PornWorld.com $20,101
ReligionWorld.com $18,250
EntertainmentWorld.com $17,750
CandyWorld.com $15,250
ArtistWorld.com $15,250
RetirementWorld.com $13,750
MedicalWorld.com $12,250
DoctorWorld.com $12,250
ConventionWorld.com $12,250
DecoratingWorld.com $10,065
ReportingWorld.com $5,105
DateWorld.com $4,908
StationaryWorld.com $2,190

I'm looking for offers somewhere in the midrange of these prices for HouseWorld.com.
 
Current offer: $9k. Looking to go a bit higher.
 
I have a standing offer at $9000, but looking for more for this high-quality name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom