• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed how about show.com ?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should post this in the IDN appraisal section.
 
I am agree with Rahul.
Anyway, I think 秀.com should be better.
So, I don't think your domain is worthy
 
Show is a noun & verb in English.
I think you'd have to explain which this is.



做秀.com (show.com)
xn--cyq222h.com
simp chinese.

how about it? pls let me know what do you think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom