Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How are you drafting Dot Mobis at this stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldRadio.mobi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I took my first couple days off of Dot Mobi drafting consideration since almost September 26th landrush. I mean I wasn't actually thinking of what dot mobis to get anymore. Have I squeezed out all the Dot Mobi adrenalin? Did I retire from mass Dot Mobi acquisition mode? Was I sick?

Surely I have the "Dot Mobi Bug". Dot Mobi crazinesss and mindfulness is now the reality. Time to run faster, it's one way - hold on with prayers.

Friends it's been quite a ride. A marathon, congratulations in particular to all the troopers that have stayed through and through since September 26th. This is not the end, just a new beginning..

I'm back to the WHOIS game. A comeback. This is a "once and only" time the treasure chest is this open for Internet Mobile history. We are witnessing the biggest groundfloor business opportunity to come alongside the Mobile Internet Revolution that is jolting with tremors the world.

This is history folks!

Happy whois still! :ranger:

Kind Regards,

Yelo

Asperger

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow .Mobier.

:idea: mobileradios.mobi is avaliable ... .. .

:cheers: Kind regards.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I took my first couple days off of Dot Mobi drafting consideration since almost September 26th landrush. I mean I wasn't actually thinking of what dot mobis to get anymore. Have I squeezed out all the Dot Mobi adrenalin? Did I retire from mass Dot Mobi acquisition mode? Was I sick?

Surely I have the "Dot Mobi Bug". Dot Mobi crazinesss and mindfulness is now the reality. Time to run faster, it's one way - hold on with prayers.

Friends it's been quite a ride. A marathon, congratulations in particular to all the troopers that have stayed through and through since September 26th. This is not the end, just a new beginning..

I'm back to the WHOIS game. A comeback. This is a "once and only" time the treasure chest is this open for Internet Mobile history. We are witnessing the biggest groundfloor business opportunity to come alongside the Mobile Internet Revolution that is jolting with tremors the world.

This is history folks!

Happy whois still! :ranger:

Kind Regards,

Yelo

Take some sedatives.mobi ;) LOL

Asperger

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
laxatives.mobi probably more effective, Mr.Yelo owns toiletpaper.mobi

;)

:yo:

WorldRadio.mobi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
laxatives.mobi probably more effective, Mr.Yelo owns toiletpaper.mobi

;)

:yo:

Yes, friends, it is true, I picked up toiletpaper.mobi yesterday.

Looks like big business from here :whoo:

I mean what product do the world's people mostly expect to use everyday?

The name sort of has a viral effect to it as well..

hehe

Keep going Dot Mobi friends!

Kind Regards,

Yelo

WorldRadio.mobi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ohh

Some day hope to set up donations systems at humanitarian.mobi or streetchildren.mobi..

I used to work in the NGOs sector actually, after working in homeless shelters in the inner cities, I went to grad school to study NGO Administration; I dropped out before having to leave to the Peace Corps and decided to work to rescue children from the syndacates of child labor etc in a third world country. After barely escaping alive I returned still alive to America and decided to make a difference online instead. My first ever domain purchase in January 1999 was a humanitarian watch site. My days as a non-violence activist advocate have been stalled recently when I took my NGOs site - NGOS.com down for security reasons ..

Hopefully these Dot Mobis will work out some day timely :)

Kind Regards,

Yelo

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hopefully these Dot Mobis will work out some day timely

You're to nice a guy to beat down so I will try to talk some sense into you instead.

You are speculating. Don't lose site of that. It's not gold, it's not diamonds, it's speculation. It's gambling. Like betting on a sports team that you really believe in.

Even if your speculation comes through, A lot of the weaker names will not. Nobody will ever create a business around toiletpaper.mobi. Can you come up with any logical reasons why they would? No one will ever need that domain over a less expensive one, can you come up with any realistic reasons why they would.

Settle down, sell a couple if you can, take the risk out of it. Even if your speculation comes through, those next 20 sub-par domains that you seek out probably won't add much to your earnings. Get over the fever for your own sake.

WorldRadio.mobi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For $9 toiletpaper.mobi? Find me a $9 investment better than that.. If you saw gold on the street, would you take it?

Sleeper?

Could this be a sleeper pick so far? So late in the draft?

I like the ideas and comments so far - BTW gotta bring that PDA to the bathroom, right? This is like a one worder I see it as, don't know by any other name it is most commonly refferred to as.. I mean why does anyone else look up any other one worder? Great mobile search engine rankings for all topics related to the keyword "toilet paper"?

I mean if Johnson & Johnson company has Bandaid.mobi..

Sell off toiletpaper.mobi to a business one day?

Is this big business?

I mean, you could be a millionaire selling doorknobs; but, because everyone uses it?

Is there a product like this that most people of the World use more of everyday? Must always be replaced by buying more and more.. for life?

Let's have premium types and designs toilet paper did I hear? Batman, Superman etc. Lotsa potential for creativity here?

Don't take toiletpaper (.mobi) for granted.. there are 6 billion people on Earth and this matter is affecting most of the people in common.. I mean when you gotta go you gotta go.. right? Everyday.. everyone.. even Superman, he told me..

Great brandlable blog name/site even - It seems to have the gift of a viral effect to it hehhe..

"Remember my (the) name.. FAME.. I'm gonna live forever"

ToiletPaper.mobi I need you..

Still some .. err.. gems.. still available in the draft.. as the landrush treasure chest begins to close.. goodluck friends on final grabs.. (got this one from the Available Dot Mobis thread above.. Thanks through and through for all those in the discussion there.. Join us!)

Kind Regards,

Yelo

Gentlemen,

You two are quite a tandem, but even if my dot mobi bretheren here are falling off.. you can not get to this leader here.. interesting you two have scavenged this forum and been here more than the Dot Mobiers themselves.. I ask you why.. to look within yourselves.. do you really like Dot Mobi? Sometimes we get mixing feelings inside.. I'm not saying I know what is in each of you.. Just that why don't you two "get in with the good" with Dot Mobi too, rise as high as Dot Mobi could ever go? Not that I automatically assume you don't have dot mobies already..spies? who do you work for??.. Don't be afraid of past mistakes, only a handful of people still know about Dot Mobi.. even if you missed the landrush it is not too late for aftermarket steals etc..

I was also part of the mid 90's internet history but never joined with others to try to be one of those dot com millionaires. In January 1999 I got knocked out domaining in the .com battle.. I was there since then.. for all the hopes also.. but I have not become cynical or part of this negative new TLD dot mobi clout among these older domainers. Dot mobi will lift up all domaining as a whole to the mainstream person's awareness..

Why do you not consider grabbing at least one in the aftermarket for an $xxx-$x,xxx inquiry to rise as high as Dot Mobi ever goes? Many a hungry domainer , including me one of their noble leaders, would give one to reg more.. Nothing is black and white, just one or two is okay? I would recommend, as a spiritual principle, that you set yourself up so that if the coin lands heads or tails in life.., you win either way. Don't get too attached to one side of the coin. Play both.. grab a dot mobi so that if it is indeed all that it is speculated to be, you win.. if not, you win anyway as a surrenderer to THE WAY..

(and the coin flips and always lands on its side.. its not .com or .mobi, its both and beyond.. )

It's a rags to riches story being broadcasted in a reality business blog at http://shanghaistockexchange.com.. be a part of it.

Kind Regards,

Yelo

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
do you really like Dot Mobi? Sometimes we get mixing feelings inside.. I'm not saying I know what is in each of you.. Just that why don't you two "get in with the good" with Dot Mobi too, rise as high as Dot Mobi could ever go? Not that I automatically assume you don't have dot mobies already..spies? who do you work for??..

lol, now you're really losing it.
If it makes you feel better, I own 1 mobi domain. I think that getting information to people in the field will be a good use of the mobile internet. Rules, manuals, blueprints, etc. City inspectors accessing inspection codes online and the like. So I own remoteinfo.mobi. I had remoteinformation.mobi but deleted it beacause it's just too long.
However, I am realistic enough to understand that no one will actually need a .mobi extension to do this, and no one will need my .mobi specifically to do this. So if I can get like $500 for it, I would take it.

Have fun doing this, but don't loose your shirt in the meantime, alright? $9 can become $9,000 with just a few registrations each day.

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have fun doing this, but don't loose your shirt in the meantime, alright? $9 can become $9,000 with just a few registrations each day.

Think about the 4nd and 5th year renewals. dot biz has been around for how many years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom