Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How Can I Make My $2.95 Personalized T-Shirt Offer More Attractive To You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been offering what I think most would agree is a terrific deal:
first quality t-shirts imprinted with your full color logo for just
$2.95 each when you order 48, or $3.50 each for a order of 24.
I've even thrown in a FREE T-Shirt. I have had some response, but
not the amount I'd hoped for considering the big savings offered (see copy of offer, below).

So: Besides lowering the price (which is essentially rock bottom)
what can I do to make this deal even better? If you considered
ordering, what has stopped you so far?

Thanks for your feedback.

Offer:

Thank you to the members who ordered in my last sale! I appreciate it.

New Deal!!! Order 48 T-Shirts imprinted with your FULL COLOR website logo and get them for just $2.95 EACH! Order 24 for just $3.50 EACH! Imprints will
be in left chest size OR across chest 3" high by 12" wide. I can print up to 11 X 17". If interested in larger prints like this, please ask for quote.

FREE Shipping within US ($10 off shipping for all other countries).

T-shirts will be white, first quality Heavyweight Fruit of the Loom (5.6 oz.)

FIRST 10 People Who Order Get A FREE Domain Sales T-Shirt! (see picture at: www.logodiner.com/logotees.htm)

OFFER ENDS 11:59 ET FRIDAY, 6-25

Ordering:

Go directly to the order page (shows picture sample of shirt) at:
http://logodiner.com/logotees.htm OR PayPal funds directly to:
order @ logodiner.com

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at: ron @ logodiner.com
Thank you!

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
phrone said:
I mean to friends and family and such. Great advertising, walking billboards :p

Absolutely... and they can be given away for contests and other promotional
campaigns on your sites.

I would do one for $22.95, but that's kind of silly when you can
get them for so much less in quantity :) As you may know, in
printing it's all in the set-up.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just 3 hours left, folks. I honestly don't know if I can offer the shirts at these prices again soon, so please take advantage of this remarkable sale now: www.logodiner.com/logotees.htm

stevo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Perhaps offering a 3 for $15.00 deal would allow prospective customers to have a taste of what you are offering. I myself would prefer an elevated per piece price in which to sample the product before ordering such a large quantity. Wordplay offers a great logo service for a lot less than others, so I am curious (in a frugal kind of way) to see what he is offering.

stevo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wordplay said:
I would do one for $22.95, but that's kind of silly when you can
get them for so much less in quantity :) As you may know, in
printing it's all in the set-up.

Excuse my ignorance of what is involved. I posted without reading this.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It might help if you showed actual pictures of samples shirts instead of a superimposed images. The one with the "inquire within" obviously isn't a real product by the dimensions of the square. I think originally I had posted a question about sizes & b&W and never got a responce until like two weeks later by email when you first ran the sale. If I am going to order that many shirts I think that it takes a bit more planning on what exactly I want on the shirt. If it's a small logo in the left hand corner I am not sure that's a very good attention getter and my logo is B&W which is why I had originally asked about maybe having a larger space for that. Having money budgeted at the same exact time you are running the special is another problem also.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stevo: Thank you for the kind words re: my logos. I can assure you, I do my best with the shirts as well. I have some orders in process now and hopefully those cutomers will share their opinions on the shirts when they receive them.

clemzonguy:Thank you for your feedback. Please allow me to address your points, one by one. You said:

"It might help if you showed actual pictures of samples shirts instead of a superimposed images. The one with the "inquire within" obviously isn't a real product by the dimensions of the square."

Yes, I created that image. There was no point in going through the time and expense to print an actual shirt and then photograph it, unless I knew there would be a need for the shirt.

"I think originally I had posted a question about sizes & b&W and never got a responce until like two weeks later by email when you first ran the sale."

I'm sorry for the delay in responding. I moved during that time and it was
very involved and time consuming (my wife is a collector :veryangry ).

"If I am going to order that many shirts I think that it takes a bit more planning on what exactly I want on the shirt."

So far I've been quite fortunate in finding good deals on shirts so if you
have any interest, please feel confident that any planning you do will not go to waste. It is highly likely that I'll find some more good deals and you'll be able to order when you're ready.

"If it's a small logo in the left hand corner I am not sure that's a very good attention getter and my logo is B&W which is why I had originally asked about maybe having a larger space for that".

Many people prefer the understated look of a smaller print. However, for the same low price advertised, I also offer a "3 X 12" option. I can print up to 11" X 17", so if you want a particular size within those parameters, please let me know and I'll reply with a quote. If you want just black and white I would offer a 5" X 10" size for the same price (currently $2.95 each for 48, $3.50 each for 24).

"Having money budgeted at the same exact time you are running the special is another problem also."

I suppose that can be a problem for any kind of sale. Granted, my sales may be short, but I do tend to run new ones on a regular basis.

Please keep those comments and suggestions coming. They're much appreciated.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RealNames said:
I wanted to look at some more samples so clicked-on the links at the bottom of the page but all fail, including the portfolio, order, about us, and others.

Yes, I noticed that and will fix it soon. However, they are links to sample logos, not shirts. As I send more custom shirts out to forum customers, I will photograph them (with their permission) and post the photos.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wordplay said:
I will photograph them (with their permission) and post the photos.

Find some really hot girls and pay them $10 each to model the shirts and you will have orders coming out your ears. d:)

Thanks for answering my questions. Giving out T-shirts is a great idea for my business or any where referrals come into play. The local people here quoted me a much higher price. ~$3 is pretty good for an intro special or for bulk orders.

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Wordplay

Just wanted to say how much I love your site, excellent design and excellent prices.

Assuming the quality is good (which I’m sure it is), $2.95 per shirt is excellent value; here in the UK I was quoted £26 per shirt based on buying 6 shirts.

I will certainly keep you in mind for future projects.

A few questions…
Can you mix sizes when buying in bulk?
Do you have plans to offer Polo shirts in the future?

Good luck!
Rob

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm interested and pmed you since yesterday, didn't get any reply. Busy taking order? :)

how long does the whole process take ?

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
clemonzguy: I believe you'll be interested in my latest sale: $2.49 t-shirts, imprinted with your logo and/or text, imprint size up to 11" X 15"
See thread: http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=57680

.biz said:
I'm interested and pmed you since yesterday, didn't get any reply. Busy taking order? :)

how long does the whole process take ?

.biz: I did PM you back, immediately. Not sure what happened.

I said that if you want a single shirt for $22.95, I can generally have
it to you within a few days. If you want shirts in quantity, I ask for 10-14 days (I'm working on getting production time down).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom