• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How do I know who is the owner of the domain name if it shows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmattos

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States


thank you, bye.
 
The whois info is protected. Try domaintools.com , maybe you will be able to see who owned it before the privacy protection was enabled... but you won't know if that will be the current owner.

DomainsByProxy will not reveal the current owner(unless you have a court order) :)
 
Another thing that should be noted is, when using Godaddy's privacy protection, the email does not always pass through using the whois email address, Are you having trouble contacting the registrant? is this why your asking?
 
hello, thank you for your help. I didnt try to contact the registrant yet. should I send an email to that one that shows in the whois?
 
I sent you 2 likely info set of numbers and email addresses of the parent company... hope it helps
-good luck
 
Many thanks james, I'll send you an email if I buy the domain.
thank you.
good night.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom