Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise How do I sell a complete brand?

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

MANUP

Reaction score
Hello everyone, glad to be here and look forward to many chats about domains. I have quite a few.

First up though a big question.

I pretty much own the brand ENDLESS LOVE, with all the important domains and registered trademarks. The project I was working on fell over and I'm looking at selling the lot. This is the perfect opportunity for someone to come in and start completely fresh. None of the domains had ever been developed and the name can be used for pretty much everything.

How can I sell the package?
Sedo and others will only handle 1 domain and can't do bundles.

Is there another way other than put FOR SALE on the domains?

Thank you for your time.
MAC

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

endless love, sounds like a good phrase and brings visions of romance to mind

if you have it in .com and other extensions net, org etc. that's good too

i'd prolly offer the .com and note which other domains/trademarks are included in the sale price.

additionally, i'd have the name parked, just to see if any traffic and if it converts for "dating or relationships" keywords.

another option: you can offer the package here at DNForum.com, but you will have to upgrade to Platinum, to post sales threads.

also, there's a site > ocean tomo and they deal in IP auctions http://www.oceantomo.com/intellectual-property-auctions/

Good Luck!

imo...

MANUP

Reaction score
Hi
endless love, sounds like a good phrase and brings visions of romance to mind.....
imo...

Thank you. Yes, I do have all those domains plus more.
I'll check out the link you posted.
Cheers

esmoka

Level 1
Reaction score
Far be it from me, a new member here, to tell anyone what to do, but this is the appraisal forum. You'll get more input on this subject if you post to the proper forum as you have no appraisal request. People browsing this forum ar elooking to appraise domains, not discuss how to sell a brand package. So you will get less responses.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators