• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How do I..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinionDH

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Is there a setting where I can receive an email everytime a new thread is created in a specific forum? For example: I receive an email everytime a new thread is created in the "Legal Issues" forum. How do I do this?

Thanks in advance
Minion
 
up in the toolbar under "quick links" , then to subscribe, don't know how it works but I think you can do it.
 
Yep... Go to the forum page/directory

then at the top, right before the list starts, you will see forum tools, click on this and it will say, subscribe to this forum.
 
Yep... Go to the forum page/directory

then at the top, right before the list starts, you will see forum tools, click on this and it will say, subscribe to this forum.

Perfect. Thanks for the help :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom