• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How hard to trick google bot with a park page

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone.....

Would it be easy to trick google with park pages, that you keep changing things around every few months. To me it should be easy, I don't want any thing with real good info on the park pages. As I want people to click on the google ads, that only takes some info to get people to start reading some.

Then find out it not what they wanted, and may be click on the ads to find what they want. What I have in mind, is to use pre made info pages but change them every few months. I guess I could change it around even more, that way google's bot should not have time, to match it with other sites that may have the same pre made info on them.

I know I can drive traffic to the sites, but I'll need to trick googles bots. Into coming to the site often, and not seeing it as a copy site by changing things around. It would be short info articles, based on keywords for the site. Each one will open to it's own page, with ads on all pages as well. I don't under stand, why google don't have parking for domains. It would make it much better, and a win for every one I'm sure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom