Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How in the hell????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domaingrat

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why does everyone i see use these companies to get domain drops? There has got to be a better method! Why don't we all use the methods all those companies use?? Now go and do some research on how they do it!! Wouldn't you agree???

Domain Summit 2024

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
large companies have expertise and resources that the average joe wouldn't have. why don't you do your own dentistry? same reason you cant catch your own dropping names.

debath

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by draqon
large companies have expertise and resources that the average joe wouldn't have. why don't you do your own dentistry? same reason you cant catch your own dropping names.

and because I reckon that would hurt like hell! At least dropping domains don't bring about the same feelings as those horrid drilling sounds. Hmmm ... well to me they don't. :D

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
these guys have direct access to the third pool (i think it is) of names which is where they become available which means more often than not they have registered the name before you would even know it was available (even if you were to run your own script)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom