• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How Many Diffrent Catogories Of Domains Do You Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattydomain

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
1,409
Reaction score
0
What I see on here and in the wanted boards it seems some domainers have a domain for everything.

How many diffrent catogories do you have domains for IE: Weddings, Stores, Cars, Games etc Should there be a certain amount for each?

Just some things I noticed and want to know more about.
 
200 domains and nearly all are in different areas
 
better idea...
name a subject, theme, or genre and I'll see if I don't have it.
 
I think a lot of domainers have their "niche". It usually involves a subject in which they are familiar. But...... Quality domains come from every niche. Rarely a day goes by and I am not reminded of a domain that is mine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom