• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many domains do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
7
How many domains do you own?
 
I own around 600. I dropped about 100 in the past 6 months as I restructured/focused my portfolio into niches I could work well with.
 
How much domains do you own?
LOL
I didn't know you spoke Japanese? ;)

I have too many is the answer. About 1200.
However this year am sticking to my word & consolidating domains at 2 main registrars.
Dropping some. Selling some. And developing.
It's a real year of spring cleaning. Like to get to around 5/600
But i am an addict :smilewinkgrin:
How 'bout you dude?
 
LOL
I didn't know you spoke Japanese? ;)

I have too many is the answer. About 1200.
However this year am sticking to my word & consolidating domains at 2 main registrars.
Dropping some. Selling some. And developing.
It's a real year of spring cleaning. Like to get to around 5/600
But i am an addict :smilewinkgrin:
How 'bout you dude?

hehe, sorry:lol:, typo
Just thinking about $ even when talking about domain names....

I have near 500-600 names for now. Godaddy, Enom, Moniker, NetSol.
Best registrar for me is godaddy:)
 
I'm up to 250.
 
wow that's great number of domains
I only have around 50 domains. All of them I registered through godaddy.
Do you use all your domains (i mean build a site) ? or just park your domain?
 
only 6-8% of my domains are developed, others are parked.
 
I have approx 575 an the moment...:cool:
 
3K perhaps??? :brick:

Thanks...I needed that. :yes:

Dropping them almost on a daily basis. Transferring most to Moniker. Yes, big $$$ but the one's I'm keeping are coming up for renewal so it is what it is...a transfer and a year added.

I guess I should offer them up for grabs.

Also, regging too damn many, buying too many so I am not sure I am making any headway. I really need to pare down.

If they ain't earning their keep, I'm booting them out. :deadhorse:
 
About 80 for me after 8/9 months, still very new to the game but loving every minute of it!
 
~600 -but I'll be dropping and consolidating (no more 1&1).

1&1 (pain)
GD
Moniker
Hostway (pain)
 
600+
Regged about 100 between 1998-2002. Bought and snapped up the rest in the past 18 months...I am officially addicted, but my portfolio is able to support itself.
 
When I first started I had 20-30. I saw people with 200-300 names. I thought to myself, "I will NEVER own that many domain names".

Soon, I had about 400. I pruned my portfolio to around 200-250. That was a managable number.

Two years later, I was up 800. Now, after 5 years of refining, I am in the zone with about 900 names. I expect to stay around the millennium mark for awhile. I like my portfolio where it is. :)

-Bob
 
100+... i am focusing on 4 letter domains and generics ...
 
I have around 130 with enom maybe 10 or so at other registrars. I was curious those using godaddy are you able to get some special pricing over the normal everyday price advertised?
 
I own 400-500.

Mostly travel related. Just over 100 are developed, rest parked and a few pointing to other websites.

For those who are starting out: the developed sites together make about 3-5x (or more) the revenue of the parked sites even though they're only 1/5 of the total domains.

I have around 130 with enom maybe 10 or so at other registrars. I was curious those using godaddy are you able to get some special pricing over the normal everyday price advertised?

Yes. GD offers executive plans for large portfolio owners and 6.99 renewal rates. Recently I've gotten emails for 5.99 renewals for domains I've let expire.
 
I have around 130 with enom maybe 10 or so at other registrars. I was curious those using godaddy are you able to get some special pricing over the normal everyday price advertised?
Moniker offers $6.95 reg and renewal and transfer fees simply for being a member of this forum.
 
Thanks for the info guys, good info to know. Im currently happy with enom but always would like to have backup places to go if something went south at enom. Im currently paying 6.95 at enom with the icann fee.
Thanks
Mike
 
Have 170+

Never tought will handle ´so many´ domains...lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom