Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
LOLHow much domains do you own?
LOL
I didn't know you spoke Japanese?
I have too many is the answer. About 1200.
However this year am sticking to my word & consolidating domains at 2 main registrars.
Dropping some. Selling some. And developing.
It's a real year of spring cleaning. Like to get to around 5/600
But i am an addict :smilewinkgrin:
How 'bout you dude?
I have around 130 with enom maybe 10 or so at other registrars. I was curious those using godaddy are you able to get some special pricing over the normal everyday price advertised?
Moniker offers $6.95 reg and renewal and transfer fees simply for being a member of this forum.I have around 130 with enom maybe 10 or so at other registrars. I was curious those using godaddy are you able to get some special pricing over the normal everyday price advertised?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.