• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many domains registered for each extension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
3,927
Reaction score
29
Is there some site where you can check how many domains are registered in each tld, with graph and historical marks etc.?

thanks :)
 
Grrr... I recently seen a site offering this info but do not remember now.
As soon my brain wake up, I give you the info.
 
yep I've seen those, but are there any country tld stats available somewhere
 
thanks nts, great find!

never thought there're more .de's than .net's :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom