• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many of you want 'Bonkers' in Dnforum

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
18
raise your hands
 
Any chance we can get bonkers to stop going bonkers on EVERY AUCTION???
Leave some food for the rest of us will ya?!
If bonkers does join us we'll need to find a new place to buy names!
 
Ummm.....dumb question perhaps but what is Bonkers?
 
How about Vaxis, BenFranklin, and saggy Dimes? I love having those guys out bid me for every name that has any worth...

I must admit though Bonkers is in every auction...does not matter what the name is, Bonkers wants it and will bid up the name no matter what. I've often thought those guys were ghost bidders for snapnames (this is not founded in any way...just a thought and more me just being frustrated for being outbid on every name I want).
 
Yeah bring him in - I always thought he (and others) are already here under another nick.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom