Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

appraise How much is the whole package worth? aspcys.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.
Reaction score
Is this serious? ibasex.com?, aspsex.com?, mate4sex.com? Are you kidding or do you actually mean this.
Not worth much, consider it luck if you even get your money back on them.

Reaction score
Close to nothing. I dont think anyone will buy them. I would not buy them myself. They are bad. I have to be honest. You put the word "sex" in. Thats not good for business.

爱到永远

Level 1
Reaction score
Close to nothing. I dont think anyone will buy them. I would not buy them myself. They are bad. I have to be honest. You put the word "sex" in. Thats not good for business.
Everyone can't live without everything, why is it worthless? Pack 20000 All

爱到永远

Level 1
Reaction score
I made a big loss buying FRC stocks. I wouldn't be able to sell these domain names if I had debt. I hope those who are destined to keep it will definitely be valuable in the future.

Reaction score
View attachment 8671 独特的域名等待新主人! 🌐✨ 域名所有权 #entrepreneurshipopportunities #OnlineRealEstate
Ggodaddy

Hi, what is the meaning of the 1st 4 names in your list?

As for the number domains, there is a belief that numeric domain names are worth more than letter ones (up to a certain length). Not really sure if this is also true when applied to 5 number and 6 number domain names. Have you checked the historical sales of 6 number domains at namebio?

爱到永远

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi, what is the meaning of the 1st 4 names in your list?

As for the number domains, there is a belief that numeric domain names are worth more than letter ones (up to a certain length). Not really sure if this is also true when applied to 5 number and 6 number domain names. Have you checked the historical sales of 6 number domains at namebio?awesome. Looking for new owners, how much are these domain names worth? I'm bankrupt. I'll sell it if you give me money.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom