Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Brandable.uk

How much should I be making? How much do others make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachbb

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello

I am pretty new to domain names and ppc. I have started collecting domain names and now have about 31 of them, and I make about 1-3 US dollars a day in total. They are all parked on afternic (with either FAB or DS). Is this good or bad or normal compared to what others are getting?

To give you an idea, here are my names:

[mod] Please be aware of forum rules regarding advertising your domains here; which is not permitted.[/mod]

Only about 4 of them seem make revenue! I have no idea if this is normal or not!

Thanks

Zach

Domain Summit 2024

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
unless its a brandable "hold" domain that is sellable, then any domain that is not making at least $1 a month (which gives you more than parking your money in the bank) is not worth keeping.

zachbb

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well how much would you expect those domains to be making under normal conditions?

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that sounds pretty good to me.

As long as a domain pays for itself, it's usually worth keeping.

DomainLord

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it is really tought to say what is worth keeping... a pretty good rule of thumb is if they are paything for themselves then keep them... if they are not then drop them... but it also depends on how you are going about promoting them... and what type of SEO you have .... just to be starting off and be making 1-3 dollars a day... or 365-1095 a year is pretty good... find out what you are doing to the domains that are making money and try to do the same for the others.. just dont get caught clicking your own names you will lose everything you have earned... also try to research adsense and other paying programs.. to see which would be best paying... read the forums and save yourself some hard work as most of these people have already been there and done that and can offer you alot of advice

---------------------------------------------------

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
but it also depends on how you are going about promoting them

Promoting parked domain to get more parking earnings ? Thats a very big NO-NO-NO, every parking company will close account immediately if they find it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom