• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

how much traffic do you need to get accepted to "Adsense for Domains"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
415
Reaction score
0
Recently I bumped into "Adsense for Domains". Has anyone of you ever applied for it? How much traffic do you need to get admitted? 1,000,000 uniques per month? less/more?

Adsense for Domains page: http://www.google.com/domainpark/
 
I guess it greatly depends on the quality of traffic. There was 750K visits/month figure at the AdSense for domains promo page (this is for 'average' quality traffic, imho).
 
What if you don't own the domains but you pay people to forward them where you want? Something like parking... I guess I'll have to contact them directly about that
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom