• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How much would worth Iso.cd ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
ISO.CD is selling on Ebay
opinions?

I wanted it but it`s going to high......for that word...
 
What is the renewal fee for this extension?
 
I think 50 euros....

www.nic.cd

The strange thing is that I asked to the seller why it`s not longer possible to reg 3 letters.cd and I`m afraid the registry will delete it.....he did not answer me yet...
 
Just the same reason you can't register a 2 letter .com. Doesn't mean they delete the 2 letter .com
 
I`m just careful when there are little countries involved....

anyway, do you have an idea of value?

Thank you
 
It aint worth much...why anyone would spend $137.50 on this crappy name is beyond me.
 
this put .cd as the same league as .us, kind of absurd. and what really iso has any relatioinship with cd?
 
.us is FAR superior to .cd...how you can say those extensions are similar is beyond me
 
I did not say that....I just asked opinions to all
 
I don't think it's smart to request appraisals for domains you don't own.
 
Pim(P) said:
I don't think it's smart to request appraisals for domains you don't own.


Am I going to get another warning now? Jesus....calm down...

How am I going to learn if I can`t ask in the lounge either...
I wanted to bid on it but I also wanted an opinion of other people.
Is this wrong?
 
italiandragon said:
Am I going to get another warning now? Jesus....calm down...

How am I going to learn if I can`t ask in the lounge either...
I wanted to bid on it but I also wanted an opinion of other people.
Is this wrong?

if you are interested in a domain, why tell others so they could bid higher, if they too became interested?

wouldn't this increase your costs?

unless it is your domain, and you are trying to draw interest to the auction.

your questions should be related to the value of ".cd" domains not a particular name with that extension.
thus you can guage "reseller interest" without divulging your prospect.
 
italiandragon said:
Am I going to get another warning now? Jesus....calm down...

How am I going to learn if I can`t ask in the lounge either...
I wanted to bid on it but I also wanted an opinion of other people.
Is this wrong?


Relax dude, I'm just saying it isn't smart. We are all looking for the same thing here and therefore I think it is not that smart to ask others for an opinion if you are interesed in purchasing a domain:wink_smile:
 
biggedon said:
if you are interested in a domain, why tell others so they could bid higher, if they too became interested?

wouldn't this increase your costs?

unless it is your domain, and you are trying to draw interest to the auction.

your questions should be related to the value of ".cd" domains not a particular name with that extension.
thus you can guage "reseller interest" without divulging your prospect.


Hi....well yes you are correct on that point but if you read that I already stated that for me that name reached already my maximun and I was not sure of his real value than my question is not stupid.......no I was not the owner despite that guy was from Italy.....I live in Adelaide, South Australia.

It`s like if I ask...."hey how much would worth abc.com?" and I`m sure that even if you sell it to me for 2k I won`t pay it because I don`t have much money at the moment to buy everything I like.

Pim(P) said:
Relax dude, I'm just saying it isn't smart. We are all looking for the same thing here and therefore I think it is not that smart to ask others for an opinion if you are interesed in purchasing a domain:wink_smile:


it was that I just received a warning to post a comment on a sale thread and at the momemt it seems that I`m walking on a minefield.....every comment or question I do is "pending warning".....so I was afraid to get another one.

As I said, I was just asking opinions for a name that for me was already overpriced.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom