Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How strong is your Defense? (Dot Mobi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldRadio.mobi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How Strong is your Defense? (DotMobi)

Ok friends, in future times, get ready for a rush towards our landrushes..

If this Dot Mobi Business Gang does indeed dominate the world.. and DotMobi is adopted one person at a time.. worldwide..

Then prepare for the landrush II - Against US! How strong is your defense NOT to sell your best?

There have always been Rumors about how Sylvestor Stallone did not "sell out" when he shopped his script.. I read this recently from http://rushprnews.com/RockyVI-press-release-122142006.htm :

Less than a week later, Stallone returned to Kirkwood with an 80-page treatment for what would become "Rocky." The script was corny and old-fashioned, but it was a real page turner of a story. "I gave it to the boys, Bob (Chartoff) and Irwin (Winkler) and they loved it," recalled Kirkwood, who then spent the next six months working with Stallone and the producers reworking and rewriting the script..

"The truth is, nobody knew whether we wanted the guy or not," recalled Medavoy. "However, since the number was small enough, (Chartoff and Winkler) could have cast you and I for that part and nobody would have said no. There was no pressure to cast a star. What we did say, which was natural, was 'Why Stallone?' Why not somebody else? And the answer was, 'He's got to do it.' And that was the end of the discussion."

So when he signed for the script, it was certain that "He's (Stallone) GOT to do it"..

Now, look at this DotMobi as a sociological phenomenon.. businesswise, I see DotMobi as the best grassroots business opportunity to "make it" BIG I have ever seen in my lifetime..

With that said..

So how strong is my Defense? To not "sell out" (like Stallone) for my best of DotMobi, but DEMAND to be the Superstar if I am signing my best away!

Right now, for your best you got 100% ownership usually.. so now the game is "how you will NOT make it"..

Now everyone is excited and wants it to happen right away, but that could cost you.. What if you "sell out" or dilute your 100% ownership with perceived "strategic partnerships" without the true knights of the round table?

Now everyone is excited and wants it to happen right away, but that could cost you.. because one should instead be appreciating that, at least, one day it will likely happen, period. This leads to your ability to "Hold On!" It could be anytime; but, at least you know that it if you hold on with your best long enough, with blessings received for you only, the best for you can happen for a lifetime.. "It's like the early bird catches the".. BUT.. "Good things come to those who wait".. and "Save the best for last" all combined!

That means the first people that come to you might not always be the best, but if floods of people aren't coming to you already to be choosy, then maybe that's an indicator that your fruit is not ripe yet to "make it".. and be set for a lifetime..

Kind Regards,

Yelo

3dGEEK

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry Yelo but :eek: What the F... ? :)

I simply struggled to understand your question here I'm afraid :?:

Am I the only one here? or am I missing the point? :undecided: or am I just only used to simplified English? :disappointed:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
crystalmeth.mobi lol

Asperger

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Yelo! :madgrin:
Great post! :clap2:

Maybe attack is the best form of defence.the best way to attack would be to supply users with mobile content that is both useful and accessable.
So :hail: .Mobi development should be the plan of attack.

Thanks!
:whoo:
.Mobi

WorldRadio.mobi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes Asperger, all forms of defense for livelyhood are great.. Including, especially, development ideally for all our dotmobis, at least in Beta.. to try to be the "First Mover" as far as you can go..

This post was meant to look ahead for a vision with OUR BEST DotMobi, in particular.. because some day surprising, we may be faced with attracting marketing investment money from interested parties coming to us with DEEP POCKETS.. who want us to "sign"..

They'll come first, naturally, to our best Dot Mobi's.. So we have to be sure, with beta up, that we have done all we can by ourselves to make it ourselves; and, we must then make the best decision we can..

..with our chosen "Knights of the Round Table"

For our best dot mobi(s), in particular.

Stay Strong!

Kind Regards,

Yelo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators