Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

moniker how to contact moniker

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjadomain

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems like they enjoy losing their most valuable customers, it's a real shame!

So far no luck. They must be on vacation all month long or something.

Luckily I transferred most of domains out earlier, but still have a few and can't access my account for a while now. Hope I get some kind of reply soon there.

Martij

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am very sorry that you've had trouble contacting our support team.

We do at times experience high call volumes resulting in some customers having to wait to get through to us. We regularly analyze the call patterns to make sure that we are sufficiently staffed to answer all calls quickly; but of course sometimes the number of incoming calls results in a wait time.

For your information, our hours of operation for phone support are 7:00am - 8:00pm EST M-F, and 8:00am - 6:00pm EST Sat/Sun. If you call after hours you will be able to leave a voice mail which will be returned the following day.

You can also go to your account portal and open a case. We respond to all cases within 24 hours.

Please contact me directly for any issue and I will be glad to assist.

Best Regards,
Marti
[email protected]
[email protected]

So far no luck. They must be on vacation all month long or something.

Luckily I transferred most of domains out earlier, but still have a few and can't access my account for a while now. Hope I get some kind of reply soon there.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Moniker received an E ranking in our last registrar response test.

They are not a bad registrar, but it seems they need to fire whoever runs the phone support service. That's how you improve companies: you fire or hire middle managers able to delegate and resolve issues.

Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom