• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How to contact New.net ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNnic

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
I've register some new.net's domain on RegisterFly.com about 4 month ago, but the domains do not acting after I set up the URL forwarding on RegisterFly 1 month ago.

I've ask RegisterFly to check this matter for me, but they don't answer me about 3 weeks ago. then I try to get help from the New.net

I check on new.net website and only find 1 email address: [email protected]

But the [ Recipient address rejected ] ?!

Is anybody here knows the correct email address of the new.net or knows how to contact them ? Thanks -- :cheesy:
 
I've got the email from both registerfly & new.net...
 
Go to new.nets forum and yell that their spyware isnt working and immediately you will have all the attention you need

Wow ..is their board down or am I banned from there again ? :cheeky: http://new.chat.new.net/index.php

bidawinner said:
Go to new.nets forum and yell that their spyware isnt working and immediately you will have all the attention you need

Wow ..is their board down or am I banned from there again ? :cheeky: http://new.chat.new.net/index.php

Here's regflys number

1 (973)-736-2545
 
Is the board is permanently down???

Check this out also:
The Vendare Group, Online Media and Marketing Company, Acquires Search-Services Provider New.net
http://new.net/id_9172004.tp

The one thing I find interesting is this:
About The Vendare Group
"The company, founded in 1999, is based in Sherman Oaks, Calif. and is majority-owned by Idealab, a leading creator and operator of technology businesses"

So they are both idealab companies

bidawinner said:
Wow ..is their board down or am I banned from there again ? :cheeky: http://new.chat.new.net/index.php
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom