Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How to get traffic to for sale domains.

neilhibird

Reaction score
I'm looking to sale domains quickly though I'm really new at this. How should I get traffic to my for sale domains. Should I list them somewhere on the forum too.

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to sale domains quickly though I'm really new at this. How should I get traffic to my for sale domains. Should I list them somewhere on the forum too.

Hi

if you're new to this, then it won't be the quick sales like you think.

however, in order to list domains for sale on the forum, you'll have to upgrade to Platinum level.

as for getting traffic

if they don't already have existing traffic, then you'll have to promote them and list at various marketplaces.

you are welcome though, to post them for appraisal in the Appraisal section.

imo...

jrobison

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Hello - I see your post is from 2018 but wanted to comment here. First things first, if the domain(s) are undeveloped then park them with attractive landing pages. Epik offers premium parking which offers multiple templates to review and select from. You can also add additional custom content. From there I would list the domain(s) for sale as well. As for listing across other platforms, make sure you are reviewing their commission rate and the buying/selling process. If you are looking to drop any domains, first list them on https://nameliquidate.com/ and try to make something from them.
This too is a great source for knowledge: https://domaingraduate.com/en/. Chapter 9 is best for buying and selling information. :) Happy selling!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators