Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

question How to write a follow-up email that converts leads into customers

This is a general or domain name related question.

yehiaalex39

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello
how I can write a follow-up email can help me convert and retain more customers

Thanks

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

unless the potential has responded to your initial solicitation favorably, then a follow-up is unnecessary.

as is, it's spamming and if they don't respond after fist contact, then they aren't interested.

imo....

Reaction score
Hello
how I can write a follow-up email can help me convert and retain more customers

Thanks
Hi [Customer's Name],

I wanted to reach out and express my sincere appreciation for choosing our product/service. Thank you for your trust and support—it means a lot to us!

Just a quick recap of our previous conversation: [Briefly summarize the conversation or interaction].

To show our gratitude, we have an exclusive offer just for you. [Briefly describe the offer, such as a discount, free resource, or added benefit]. We believe this will further enhance your experience with us.

If you have any lingering questions or concerns, please let me know. I'm here to assist you every step of the way.

As you consider this offer, I encourage you to read some inspiring success stories from our satisfied customers [Include a link or attach testimonials]. They've found tremendous value in our product/service, and we hope you will too.

Act now, as this offer is only available until [deadline/date]. Don't miss out on this opportunity!

To take advantage of this offer, simply [clear call-to-action]. It's a seamless process that will only take a few moments.

Thank you once again for your trust and support. We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations.

Best regards,

[Your Name] [Your Title/Position] [Your Contact Information]

burgerman

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to build rapport/trustworthiness with your list? If so, a soap opera sequence or seinfeld emails can work.

There are 3 types of seinfeld method emails you can send: episode, epiphany, or educational.

Russell Brunson, founder of ClickFunnels, recommends sending 1 SOS followed up by daily seinfeld emails.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom