• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed How worthless IDN name for sold 31,000 EU

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, feta cheese is the best cheese in the whole world...along with some kalamata olives, pita bread and tazikki sauce or however you spell it! yum.
I am hungry now!
 
Let's overpower this sedo BS thread with food talk and comments and reverse hijack it...lol :ok:
 
you know, i would kill for some beef stifado right now, with a greek salad as starter. god! i'd kill for that :yes:
have we asked silly bollox (threadstarter) if he owns the name? as it is the appraisal section after all, lol
 
Well I have just eaten, so I cant stand talking food when I am stuffed.
However, there is an excellent souvlaki shop just a few minutes from my house and I always pop there when I get peckish.
 
:behindsofa:
starting a girls couch- dont wanna sit with the boys- :lol:


these threads are soooooooooooooo much better than tv :-)
 
Dude, feta cheese is the best cheese in the whole world...along with some kalamata olives, pita bread and tazikki sauce or however you spell it! yum.
I am hungry now!

You forgot the Dolmades!
 
See, we have power in numbers my friends. :hug: Just hold me. :hug:
 
:ok:=~ can we smoke some nuggets up in here?

and since you are already on the couch...and we have wine going..why don't you make yourself a little more comfortable baby... :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom