• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed howcuteami.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warnerms

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
196
Reaction score
1
Well maybe I just gave this away at $200.
Good or Bad sell?
 
It was a very good sale, IMHO
 
Ha Ha Ha

AmI = probably someones baby, kitten, puppy, ... Any "I" that is too cute.
Or could be one of those hot-or-not kind of sites I suppose.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom