Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed HRNewYorkCity.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

HHH

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HRNewYorkCity.com

This site comes with a nice geo (location) targeted domain name. There are very few domains that are better for HR/JOB sites, that are focused on New York City that this doman.

The domain is almost a year old and the site is 4 weeks old. The content is unique.

I added a few custom features that will give you the jump-start you need to push ahead in the blogosphere.

1. Custom HotJobs script. The center column displays recent jobs in the New York City area as listed by HotJobs. Right now, it displays the top eight jobs, but it's easy to change that number and to even change the location.
  2. Custom YouTube script. The site rotates between five different YouTube videos. The videos can be easily changed and the number of videos increased or decreased.

The YouTube video rotation helps prevent the different pages from looking too stagnant. The HotJobs script keep the content on the site changing - this is very good for Search Engines as it shows your site is fresh. If you keep adding your own content to this blog you should start to generate some valuable job related traffic. All good hosts will have the following features of PHP installed. You will need simplexml and fopen for both the HotJobs and YouTube features to work.

Here are the PlugIns that come installed:

1. Akismet - the number 1 spam killer
2. Breadcrumb Navigation XT
3. Google XML Sitemap Creator (Easy way to build the sitemap for Google)
4. Permalink Redirect - Permalink Redirect is an seo/defensive tool.
5. Secure Contact Form
6. Wordpress Database Backup - If there is one wordpress plugin you absolutely need this is it. It gives you the ability to backup the core database tables and any other tables you specify. The backups happen on demand or on a nightly schedule.

The domain is at Moniker.

Bidding starts at $35.

Buy it now: $90

Domain summit 2024

data_connect

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Do you have any traffic figures with this domain? Thanks

HHH

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't have any real traffic numbers. The site is only 4 weeks old. The domain would usually get 1 to 5 unique type in's per month. I have a few back links and 7 unique articles so I expect that traffic will start to develop.

>>> I have a Private offer of $55

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators